Thursday, August 2, 2007

Tag....I'm it!!.....Valerie


Tag...I got tagged and now...TAG! You are it!

4 jobs I have had
1. Hogi Yogi - doing salads, getting orders out in the morning
2. Griffiths Food Town - manager/cashier
3. WalMart - HBA
4. Convergys - Microsoft Customer Service

4 movies I could watch over and over again
1. The Inheritance
2. The Man Who Knew Too Little
3. The Cutting Edge
4. Shrek

4 places I have lived
1. Payson, Utah
2. Coalville, Utah
3. Plano, Texas
4. Grand Prairie, Texas

favortie tv shows
1. The Office
2. Judge Judy
3. Dr. Phil
4. Hannah Montana

4 of my favorite place I have been
1. Venice, Italy
2. Paris, France
3. DisneyWorld
4. Grandma and Grandpa's farm in Preston, Idaho

4 favorite foods
1. anything sweet!!
2. chicken strips
3. mozzarella chicken
4. beef enchiladas at Mi Rancherito

4 websites I check daily
1. blogspot
2. usaa (bank)
3. hotmail
4. uvsc financial aid

4 place I would rather be
1. Texas
2. Hawaii
3. Italy
4. Coalville, Utah

4 friends I would like to TAG...YOU'RE IT!
1. my mom
2. Christoper, my husband
3. Michael Craig
4. Blake

Do it! Do it! :)

No comments: