Is that really water in that bottle? Had anyone popped their heads in yesterday they may have wondered. Our poor little princess was so sick and lethargic. She sat comatose for most of the day in nothing but a diaper...whimpers and wails escaping periodically.
A trip to the doctor confirmed it was a quick onset somewhat violent virus they have been seeing lately. She was completely fine Monday, but by Tuesday morning she couldn't even keep water down. She projectile vomited all over the waiting room at the doctor, down my shirt,and in my mouth (NOT a moment I treasure...LOL) God bless the sweet lady behind me in line at the dr who grabbed paper towels and cleaned up my baby's puke as I wiped off my face and dabbed at my shirt.
Katie Bug is doing much better today. She only threw up once this morning, but has acquired some mean runs. She has managed to eat a little today and her fever seems to be gone (a big yippee after burning up all night last night on the air mattress with mommy in the living room). We expect a completely normal Kate by the weekend. Don't these pictures just break your heart!? It was so pathetically sad I couldn't resist. Poor thing! She's getting lots of TLC!


3 comments:
Poor Katie Bug! Viruses can really be miserable. Hope she feels better tomorrow. Get Well Wishes from Papa and Nana. We love you little bug!
hmm maybe that's what I had...
I am so sorry! Poor girl, no fair. Thanks, Valerie for all you do for us!
Post a Comment