Wait wait wait....let me explain.
Ummmm....ok so I have cut Christopher's hair before and done a pretty decent job over the years (after a somewhat bumpy learning curve). One thing I have learned is that Christopher has unusually thick hair. I mean if the clippers don't have a turbo switch on them then they don't cut it. It is like the hair of STEEL! For about the past year, I have decided that letting him go get his haircut is worth it since they have the time and equipment necessary to deal with his "special needs" and make it look good EVERY time.
Well, since Christopher now works nights he finds it "difficult" to find a barber shop open to cut his hair when he is awake and decided that he would borrow my parents' clipper set and have me give him a haircut. Ok, not my favorite but so far it is alright. I should have known better though when we discovered that the clippers did not have the Turbo feature. I kept trying and trying and the clippers wouldn't cut and wouldn't cut. Well...I got them to cut. Yep, a huge divet right in the middle on the front of his forehead. So he had a bunch of stubble surrounded by long locks of STEEL hair. We decided this was not recoverable and to go for a clean slate. Hence, the bald look. I don't think it looks too bad, but I'll bet that next time Christopher finds a barber shop that is open.
Kate is scared of his head and won't even touch it (but loves her daddy all the same). Dallin was pretty distressed at first and kept picking up all the hair off the floor and demanding that we put it back on. We were hard pressed to convince him that it had to grow back. After he was convinced he climbed up in the chair and wanted me to cut his hair so that it would "look funny and grow back" LOL Leave it to kids to be completely honest. We are grateful that hair g
A glimpse into the future: Christopher as an old man hee hee


1 comment:
How funny Christopher! The only thing is that with all the hair that you have, you'll probably end up gray instead of bald. It is still a really funny photo. What a good sport of you to share. I'll try to get some turbo charged clippers in the future.
Post a Comment