I have to take a moment to reflect on how grateful I am to have a daughter. Today we painted her toenails for the first time. Fire engine red with glitter! The girl was a pro! She sat right down in her little rocker and held perfectly still while I painted each little piggy. She even let me dry them. She was soooo excited and kept saying "pretty pretty pretty piggies! pretty see pretty piggies mama? pretty" She looked at those piggies for the rest of the day-walking around almost prancing and stopping every so often to examine them
Kate Alivia -


5 comments:
Kate, you are certainly our girly girl! It is so fun watching you as you marvel over this new world you are in. You little piggies are just adorable! You are just adorable! How fun to see your love of life! Thanks for blessing mine! I love you! Nana
hehehe I love her little toenails! cute!
I love her cute toes! Emma and I love to paint her nails :) I love girlie stuff.
I love the cute red toes. Girl are so much fun, I have to agree.
Hello! We found your blog through your mom and dad's. We are happy and excited to be blogging buddies with you, too! You should check out our blog and then we can keep in touch better! Yea!
Post a Comment