For your viewing pleasure...here is a short video of Kate putting on makeup. She LOVES to put on makeup with me in the mornings. She will climb up and stand on the toilet next to my sink and chatter through the whole thing. I have to say I eat it up. Normally, I give her the empty containers and clean Q-tips/brushes and let her go to town. This particular morning, she found purple. She looked like she had a black eye for the rest of the day, but she was so proud of herself. LOL I love having a girly girl.
As 2015 comes to a close...
10 years ago


3 comments:
Don't you just LOVE purple! TEE HEE HEE! Adorable!
Little girls look like so much fun! That's so cute!
yes...girly girls are so super duper fun!
we love your comments on our blog- you are so funny...bill and i did your sense of humor
thanks again for everything y'all did for us today!
Post a Comment