

Here are some fun pictures and videos I ran across that never got posted. Back in April, we took the kids out to fly kites for the very first time. They were very excited since they had gotten new kites from the Easter Bunny! We went to the park by Nana's house with Nana to try it out. It was the perfect blustery day. I was actually quite surprised with how well the kiddos did flying kites by themselves-even Kate. They were really good at running when the kite started to come down to get it to go back up again. We only had a kite get stuck in a tree one time and all the kites and kids came home in tact. A successsful outing! It was a super fun afternoon.


4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I love kites! They did a great job flying them!
Great Memories! Good Times!
fun!
Y'all did much better than us... we have attempted kite flying several times and we really suck at it :) I guess we need more practice or a better kite- ha ha
Post a Comment