Ok...so Dallin dresses up and "pretends" a lot. While we were in Payson, Jenn passed down some spiderman snow boots. She knew we wouldn't really "use" them in Texas but Dallin LOVES Spiderman and boots....so it was a match made in heaven. I often think he looks like Napoleon Dynamite wearing his big puffy snowboots all around town in 100 degree weather. One day he came down the stairs dressed like this with a jumprope "lasso".

I thought I was going to die laughing. He started walking around like a cowboy and talking like a cowboy and even roping and tying up his daddy.

He sang the Wiggles song "We're a cowboy. We like to boot scoot all day. We wear cowboy hats. We like to boot scoot all day!" LOL He was having a great time. I knew I had to get some pictures of my little guy in his pajama top, underpants, and snow boots swinging a jump rope. Someday, he will be embarrassed, but today....he is too busy ropin and ridin!
4 comments:
HAHA!!! so cute!
I love it. In at least half the pictures we have of EZ he is in just his underwear. I say let them run free and half naked while they still can.
What a silly little guy! I love that he is catching on to the fashion trend of Napoleon Dynamite meets Billy the Kid-look! ha ha Awesome :)
That is so funny! He's so cute!
Post a Comment