Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 4 - Childhood Photo

So...it took some doing, but here are childhood photos of all of us. There were tons of pictures of me and the kids to choose from....so I picked Dallin and Kate's newborn and one of me at about 3 mo old. So cute! After TONS of digging, I could only locate one picture of Christopher as a kiddo to post for your viewing pleasure.

Christopher.....about 7 years old
So cute...soooo tiny. It is like someone put giant glasses on a lemon and then stuck it on a toothpick. LOL
Valerie............about 3 months old
So adorable! My hair was not really that auburn looking...it is just the film that was used. I was a super little baby. What the heck happened?
Dallin..............newborn

Complete with his natural mohawk courtesy of the double crown!
Kate.................newborn
OK...now I know I am biased, but I think Kate has one of the most beautiful newborn pictures I have EVER seen. Soooo angelic. I just love it. And this is the one they took in the hospital!


3 comments:

DLonna said...

My good friend and old roommate, who took my engagement picture, took the picture of Kate.

Such a cute family you have!

Nathan and Shannon said...

Oh Cute! I loved seeing those!

Tammy said...

I love Kate's baby picture!!! Everyone else is cute too of course! And I see a little resemblance of Hailey in your baby photo.