Sunday, August 3, 2014

Back By Popular Demand....and More Awesome Than Ever!

I can't even believe that it has been 3 years since I've updated this blog.   So many many changes since then (new jobs, new kiddo, new pets, new experiences) and yet many important things have remained the same (still married to the same stud, still live in the same home, still attending same school).   It would be completely impossible for me to try and "catch up" this blog.  So....I'm not going to catch it up.  I'm going to go from here.  I'll be making at least one entry a week to keep up on our happenings and I will try to do at least one flashback entry a week.
This summer has been idyllic for us in many ways.     We went on a dream vacation to Disney World.  We've played and loved and laughed together.  Christopher has a promotion which is really providing us a financial security that we haven't experienced before.
  This week, we went to the dentist!   The kids LOVE going to the dentist.   Seriously...they jump up and down.    Kate gets jealous of Dallin because he has an appliance and gets to go to the dentist more than she does.   We go to Dr Bain in Pflugerville.   This is all 3 children's 2nd dental appointment.....ever.....yes, I have issues.  I am super proud of myself for getting them all in a second time ON TIME!  Yay me!     They all did great and had no cavities.  They made it in the cavity free club.  Here are there facebook photos (or mugshots...whichever)   


In case you were wondering.....yes....we now have 3 lovely children.  Our sweet Jessica (the lone blonde) was born December 1, 2011.  She is really something and keeps us hopping.  We adore her.  She was especially cute at her dental visit.  She climbed up and sat in the chair.  She wanted to know how everything worked, and she entertained the entire staff by singing "ABCs" and "Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggity Dog"  (from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse).   She definitely stole the show and was just so excited to be big and do this big kid thing.  


My big kids also wrapped up swimming lesson with Tadpoles.    Tadpoles are the swim lessons before you get to be on the swim team, the FAST Frogs.     It was 6 weeks of 4 day/week lessons, and they both improved so so much.  They can now both swim the length of the pool in freestyle.   They can also do backstroke and are learning breast stroke and butterfly.   They are not olympic level or anything and the strokes/form still need a lot of work, but 6 weeks ago they were both non-swimmers.   They had so much fun and can't wait to go next year.  The best news is that they will both be able to be FAST frogs!    Yay!   Looking forward to swim team next summer. 












1 comment:

csharpfamily said...

Yeah!!!! So glad that you are blogging again. So fun! The much excitement keeping up with kids. Congratulations to Christopher with his job promotion. We are all so proud of him.