Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mommy's Helpers

Dallin has been such a big helper lately. He is always wanting to help so he can get a sticker for his truck reward chart. The other day he came in all excited because the dishes were done and he asked me to help him put them away so he could get a sticker. LOL What a sweetie. Yesterday, I went grocery shopping for the week and after getting the cold stuff put in the fridge carelessly left the rest in the bags in the kitchen to get some rest while the kids were asleep. After naptime, the kids disappeared into the kitchen. I could hear some rustling and decided I better go see what they were doing. What a sweetheart! Dallin helped Mommy and put all the groceries away....

in the dishwasher.
LOL All of the bags were empty on the floor and Dallin (and to a lesser degree Kate) had put everything away for Mommy. They were really proud of being such big helpers. I thanked them and then had them help Mommy put the food in the cubboard, etc. so we could use our dishwasher. It kept a smile on my face all day!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

hahahaha!

csharpfamily said...

What angels! They are certainly darlings!