Monday, September 1, 2008

Curious Bedmates


Q: What do naked Ken, a Carebear ball, and MotherGoose Nursery Rhymes have in common?

Answer: They were all found in my bed when I tried to go to sleep the other night. (which is disturbing on a whole new level...especially naked Ken). I was exhausted at the end of the day and came to my room to find a Carebear ball on the bed. I chucked it off and flopped into bed only to get jabbed in the back. I reached around and pulled out NAKED KEN! What the!!?? What was he doing there? I went to roll over and suddenly.."Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall! ...." Are you kidding me? By this time I was laughing instead of being annoyed and thought I should capture this moment. Hope some of you find it amusing (as well as validating and familiar.) Ahhh...motherhood.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

hahahahaha

csharpfamily said...

Ye Gads, a Toy Invasion! Run for your life! How funny! Thanks for sharing!