Sunday, September 21, 2008

Preckles


Do You See That?
Look very very closely...do you see it now? You can see one under his left eye in this picture. They're coooommminnnng!
Just this summer, Dallin started to get his very first freckles (or "preckles" as he calls them) I first noticed it at the water park in June. I was trying to wipe what I thought was dirt off his nose and it just wouldn't let go. I looked closer and realized that I had been trying to wipe off his very first freckle! It seems like they keep popping up more and more every day. He has a sprinkling on his nose and a few are now appearing on his cheeks. It looks like he may be a freckly man like his daddy. He is very proud of his freckles and always tells me he has "brown preckles just like daddy". He will also point out other people's freckles (and if you don't think you have any...he will find them.) He found one in my ear last week. He is so much fun--my cute little preckle face!

3 comments:

csharpfamily said...

Preckles are really cool! Only the coolest of all people have them, you know!

Tammy said...

Yay for freakles! I have some too, but they only show up in the summer time when im in the sun. then they hide for the winter

csharpfamily said...

Preckles! You gotta love them!