Monday, November 10, 2008

Kate's 18 month Pictures


Here are Kate's 18 mo pictures. We had them done at JC Penny. I have the codes for the Smiles By Wire for those who want to see the entire session - just let me know and I can email them to you. Also, let us know if there is a certain size/quantity of picture(s) you want. The top picture (in color) we have a package of, but we really don't have many of the bottom picture to share. I just bought the one sheet because I thought it looked so classic, but I wanted most of the ones we sent out to have her smiling! Hope you enjoy them!

3 comments:

csharpfamily said...

Kate is just adorable! What beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing!

Tammy said...

She's the cutest little girl!

Sparkle Mama said...

Sooooo cute :) We are due to get pictures done too.