Note: If this seems easy to you, please note that I walked in expecting to find my children IN their own beds and I quickly went into mother mode 911 when they weren't there. So...try again without breathing!? Harder now? LOL
KATE'S ROOM

GIVE UP?.....................here are the answers!
In Kate's Room- She is under the crib. She was curled up WAY in the top corner near the wall. I think the picture really gives you an advantage here because when you walk into her room, the side of her crib is dropped all the way so she was COMPLETELY concealed on that side.
In Dallin's Room- This was a hard one. He was on the other side of his bed sleeping against his dresser, but because of the room layout you really couldn't see him until you walked into the room all the way. In the top picture you can see a little navy blue (shorts) and some green (shirt) in back of the bed near the dresser. Here is a picture once you walked into the room past the bed.



5 comments:
haha! silly kids..it's really funny that they decided to do this on the same day though! that's crazy! I'd prolly freak out too! Also I like Dallin's new room layout. it's always fun to have a change.
How fun! Kids DO the darndest things, don't they? How funny that they both did this the same day. It's almost like they had planned it. hahaha Go Kids!
That's so funny! They are so adorable even when sleeping. So cute!
Oh my! Craziness- the same thing has happened to my sister before...the panic part was no fun, but then funny later when she found her daughter under the bed.
THANK YOU so much for today. You and your husband were life savers. Emma had fun and told us all about her day. She loved it. Thanks for playing with them, keeping them safe, and giving me time to rest and go to my appointment AND THANK YOU for a scrumptious meal! Y'all totally ROCK! Thanks a million
Yikes, I would have been all franticky if that's even a word!
Post a Comment