Friday, July 3, 2009

Follow the Prophet


Sorry it is sideways...I can't figure out how to turn it. Also, sorry for the messy floor and half naked child. I just wanted to capture the moment before it passed and wasn't too worried about the other stuff at the time. He was just being so precious. I love my little Mr.
This video is actually from a little while back, but I thought it was so cute because Dallin was flipping through the Ensign frantically trying to find the prophet. He got soooo excited when he found the picture (and I was so excited that he was right). We had just had April General Conference and had let the kids find every speaker. They would always get VERY excited when they recognized the prophet and since that time, Dallin points his picture out everywhere he sees it.

2 comments:

csharpfamily said...

We always knew that he was a genius!!! Confirmed!

Tammy said...

thats cute!