
About a week ago, we went to a ROCKstar playgroup at Monica's house. It was a pool party for her kids. She rented a GIANT Little Tikes mountain/water slide and the kids had a blast and a half. It was super fun and just the kind of day that we needed. In the top picture, you can see Dallin in the orange shirt at the bottom getting ready to climb and Kate is getting all crazy and bouncin around. Crazy kids! LOL

Unfortunately, we received our very first sunburn that day. Boo! We had almost made it 4 years sunburn free. In my defense, I DID apply SPF 50 twice to Dallin during that 3 hour block....it wasn't enough. He has such a fair skin tone that he was quite crispy. He never complained about it hurting though, and we were quick to apply LOTS of aloe.

Kate was sunburned too, but not as bad as Dallin's . Hers went into a tan...his shoulders peeled. Good times. Good times. I thought the bottom picture was funny after they had been aloe vera'ed! Smile and Say Sunburn!


4 comments:
Oh, sad. I feel for them I really, really do. Even all sun burnt they are still sooo adorable! Cute, cute kids! :)
Can we say extra crispy? It looks like they had a great time that day AND cuddos to mom and dad for no sunburn until now. Not even heavy duty sun screen can trick the Texas Scorchers.
looks like fun! But man those sunburns! ouch!
That is such a cool water thing!
Poor things- I hate sunburns. My 1st sunburn of the season has left funky tan lines all on my back and they have not gone away. It looks so silly, but what can you do? Burn everywhere to even out the tan? hee hee
Post a Comment