Monday, July 6, 2009

Through the Eyes of Dallin


One of our quilts

I have no idea what this is

Close-up of our Christmas Wiggles DVD with Dallin's reflection in it.

A pretty good picture of Kate doing something naughty in the kitchen.

Ummm...ok...I think this is someone's ear

Dunno

No clue.


Close-up of the handle of a bug grabber toy.

Decent picture of Kate....note how you can see her entire upper body.

Kate's eyeball and nose

Bracken's head (well part of it anyways)

A finger holding something...I don't know what.

Close-up of a green cup.

Hmmmm.....

Dallin's bed

Our dirty hallway...and look you can see my leg sitting in the doorway watching kids (too bad I was watching the wrong one!)

Close-up of SpongeBob BK toy.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Kate's nose and mouth.

Someone's floor. Not our floor, but someone's floor or maybe table?

Dallin's messy room


Dallin's unmade bed and open closet

Dallin's naked legs...I noticed that I could see pj pants on the floor nearby...hmmm

More of the hallway

Dallin's feet, the feather duster, and the camera bag on the floor

2 comments:

Tammy said...

So my favorite ones are: the one where Dallin caught a photo of YOU without you noticing! nice job Dallin haha, Also I like the one where he catches Kate getting into mischief! nice! This was very entertaining.

csharpfamily said...

It was fun to see things from Dallin's perspective. What a curious little fella' You will enjoy this creativity for years to come.