Saturday, March 27, 2010

Remember When......Naughty Naughty Naughty



So, my children are in this nasty habit of stealing my camera and taking pictures all over the house. Dallin especially likes to pretend that he is Peter Parker and is snapping shots to sell to the newspaper. This session happened back in January. You will have to ignore the mess. Our room is never particularly clean (which I am working on changing) and my children do not know how to frame the picture so as to minimize the mess. Normally, I would not publish these messy pics, but....they are pretty funny (looking back...way way back)
Anyways, apparently on this particular day.....Dallin/Peter Parker, my naughty little photographer, terrorized the dogchased down the cat and took pictures of her under the bedtook pictures of Kate pretending to be a Princessand the piece de resistance.......they decided to open the VERY FULL paper shredder, have a "snowball fight" with the paper inside AND Dallin took pictures to make sure I knew it was them(or at least Kate). Ummmmm....haven't you ever heard of destroy the evidence. I just remember them yelling "Snowballs snowballs! It's a snowball fight" Then they came downstairs covered in paper. In case you can't tell, I had a layer like 2 inches thick of shredded paper over the ENTIRE upstairs. Paper is still migrating out of places...STILL! LOL Crazy naughty children!

2 comments:

Nathan and Shannon said...

Oh my goodness, that was a lot of paper! Sorry it's still surfacing. Funny pics though! Peter Parker is quite talented and has good aim!

csharpfamily said...

I love the imaginative stage that all the grandkids are in right now. There creativity is nothing short of pure genious!