Yep....that is Christopher sleeping on the couch under a blanket which is under the dog which is under my clean laundry. How can this be comfortable? LOL Maybe it helped that he wasn't feeling well. As for the dog....she LOVES the clean laundry straight from the dryer. Maybe I should be mad....maybe I should shoo her away and yes I realize that many non-dog lovers (and even some dog lovers) may think this is all kinds of nasty, but part of me thinks "ahhhhh clean laundry straight from the dryer" and I think that if I were a dog or could get away with it...I would snuggle under the freshly dryed laundry on the couch until it was all magically folded as well. So I simply pull bits of laundry out from under the dog until it is all folded. She always looks a little disappointed then, but she never grumbles as I rumple her toasty warm "bed". I suppose she knows that it never lasts forever.....or that laundry never ends anyways...there will ALWAYS be more! LOL
As 2015 comes to a close...
10 years ago


1 comment:
I just got caught up on your last few posts. You have been busy but it sounds like so much fun!! I loved the green food, we also have corned beef, cabbage and potatoes as a St. Pat's day tradition. I love to read your blog!
Post a Comment