Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kate's 3 year old pictures

We had Kate's pictures done today at JC Penney. I must say I was completely shocked at how adorable and cooperative she was today. The past couple of years, good pictures have been due to purely talented photographers who could make my kids look like angels when they were actually being little devils. Kate was soooo darling today. All morning I kept telling her that they wanted to take her picture because she was so beautiful in her Easter dress. She got so very excited about it. She really loves that dress! She was happy to see the photographer (Miss Lisa) and did everything she asked. Dallin was equally well behaved in the waiting area! Hooray! Consequently, we have loads of beautiful pictures! Enjoy!
Pictures We Did Not Order (but included here for your viewing pleasure)
Yes, by this point she was done doing pictures and was going crazy with the tulle.
This one was tough to pass by, but we had so many beautiful pictures we had to cut some somewhere.

These are the pictures we ORDERED!
Love her big beautiful blue eyes in this one!


This one is my favorite shot of all. I don't think I would have thought of that pose, but it totally worked.
This one is so totally Kate. Her confident determined little face, sparkling impish eyes and grin and little hands on hips! Love my little diva!
I loved this shot because she looked like a little angel fairy dancing around (which she does A LOT at home)
Ta-Da! It's the taco tongue!

Such a little girly princess. On her tippy toes showing off her pretty dress and looking like she just knows she looks great!

Enhancements that we did NOT order (these are shots you already saw all fancied up)



Enhancements we DID order (again, pictures you already saw that they fancied up or grouped together)

It says Sweet, Silly, Smiles on the 3 little pictures on the side
Ok doesn't she look like one of the little fairies herself? LOL I thought it was so fitting.

2 comments:

Nathan and Shannon said...

CUTE PICS! She's adorable! Pictures are so much fun!

Tammy said...

Kate is sooooooo cute! no wonder you had a hard time narrowing it down. They are all sooooo cute!!