Friday, October 31, 2008

Bathroom Stall - 1 Me - 0

I thought this was post worthy because it is a week old and still looks pretty awful (although it is looking better every day). It is about 2-3 inches across and an inch tall. It was black, but it is going purple/green now. It doesn't really hurt for looking so bad though.
Now the story:
On Sunday I had the kids by myself during sacrament and was trying to get them both into the handicapped stall so Dallin could use the bathroom. In the handicapped stall the purse hook is half way down the door so it is handicapped accessible. So....when I swung the door closed while trying to keep the children inside, I got pegged in the arm by the purse hook. It REALLY stung, but I forgot about it quickly with trying to keep up with the kiddos and all. I only remembered later when I noticed the MASSIVE nasty bruise on my upper arm.
I don't know whether it is funny or sad, but since I live in Texas and it is still warm here I am still wearing short sleeved shirts so....people can SEE it and I have had more than one person ask me (in that concerned kind of way) how I got it. They just don't seem convinced when I tell them I got it from the church bathroom stall. LOL
Until next time...my nemesis (the church bathroom stall). We shall meet again, and I will be ready!

3 comments:

Nathan and Shannon said...

Ouch! That was a rough battle. Those hooks should be off to the side or something. They are dangerous, I've been stabbed before but nothing like that. I send you a BIG HUG!!!!

Tammy said...

OUCH!!!!!!!!!! that looks sooo painful! I'm soo sorry, next time i'm in the stall i'll punch it for you! hehehe

csharpfamily said...

Whoa! The revenge of the stall. Who knew? Those things can really attack. Get well soon! : )