I am starting a new blog at www.kateshair.blogspot.com to put all my pictures of Kate's cutie patootie hair dos (and VERY general how tos on how I did them). I have to say that I am totally getting into styling her hair and I really enjoy being creative and making her look even cuter than she already is (if that is even possible). My hairdos are not original(and they are certainly not perfect)-I get my ideas from other hair blogs (some of which are listed on my site), but I like to try them on my KatieBug and see how they do in lil girl hair. Hope y'all enjoy my "art" work and seeing how my little girl is growing and blossoming.
2 comments:
yay! this will be very resourceful when I can start doing Maddie's hair
Cute Hair! O.K. you get the Best Hair Award for Moms! Kate has the cutest hair I have ever seen. Way to go Valerie.
Post a Comment