PICTURES WE ORDERED

This was my favorite picture of Dallin. I thought the smile looked natural and I see it ALL the time. It is a look that says "Yes, I am about to do something naughty, but you love me anyways!" LOL

We ordered this enhancement and also have one of Kate. I like that is shows all their personalities in the little pictures on the side and has their names on it. We did not order prints of Dallin's little pictures in this one, but I will label them further down so you can get a better idea of what they look like.

Ok this was so hilarious that we had to buy it...especially since Dallin is obsessed with Spider Man and now has his very first poster (of Spidey) hanging in his room. This will be poster size and has all kinds of fun "movie" info on it like his birthday as the premiere date and Christopher and I as producers with Music By Uncle Willie Records and so on. Very cute. Also, Dallin was "shooting webs" in the picture with his very best Spidey face.

Not my favorite shot, but I wanted to order one where you could see his entire suit. He looks so handsome in it!



PICTURES WE DID NOT ORDER (included here for your viewing pleasure)


yes, he is being spider-man here

and lest we forget the spiderman image from the poster print...here it is again (though not ordered as a single) it is also in the personality print


this one was one of the little pictures on his personality print. he wanted to be silly and it was hard to NOT get a picture of him sticking his tongue out. he thought it was the height of humor to have his picture taken this way

yet another pose which Dallin insisted upon. he saw the soccer ball and wanted to pose with it. "stop position" was the only way we could get him to hold still




this one was included on the personality print. he will put his hands over his mouth and laugh like that sometimes when he gets really tickled (it is actually a long standing genetic quality on my mom's side). i also liked this shot because he was BRIGHT red from laughing so hard!

this one was the "4" print we used on the personality print. such a ham!




ENHANCEMENTS WE DID NOT ORDER (same pix you have seen above with different effects added for your viewing pleasure)















1 comment:
cute photos! Dallin is so cute in his little suit!!
Post a Comment