Monday, January 4, 2010

Should I Be Worried?

CAUTION: THIS POST CONTAINS IMAGES THAT SOME MAY FIND DISTURBING!! PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

So Kate got a pretend kitchen for Christmas. I was certain she would adore it since she plays with her pretend food and dishes ALL THE TIME. I was 100% right.....sort of. This is what she does with it..........
What!!??? What is that? Surely that can not be sweet little Kate stuffing her beloved princess dolls into the pretend microwave. ummmmmm........

WHAT THE !? What is she doing!? I am not sure if this is seriously funny or if I should be worried because this is ALL she uses her kitchen for. I don't think she has used her pretend dishes or food on it once. She just stuffs princesses in the microwave and closes the door.....or the oven. Sometimes, they will get lucky and get stuffed in the dishwasher. She even explained to me one day that she was "cooking" them! What!?!? Hopefully this is a weird phase and has no true mental significance. LOL Until then, I will continue to feel guilty every time Snow White is leaning against the closed microwave door looking out.....alone since Kate took all the other prisoners out. It reminds me of the scene from "Independence Day" with Will Smith when that alien grabs the scientist and makes him talk....."release me!" Oh Kate....what will you come up with next? I love you! (and I hope one of your little friends convinces you to use for kitchen for good....soon) LOL

2 comments:

Tammy said...

hahahahaha! that is so funny! At-least she isn't shoving her princesses into the REAL microwave! be grateful for that!

csharpfamily said...

What a hoot!