
I got this idea from a friend of mine. (Shout out out to you big mama Z!) She takes these totally adorable pictures of her kids doing all kinds of cute poses every Sunday. I thought "hey! what a great idea!" They are dressed up looking sooo cute....might as well take advantage of it. Some days they are more cooperative than others about posing (hey, they are still learning ;) And some days we are in too big a hurry to get the perfect shot, but it is fun and cute nonetheless. I have actually taken the pictures several times and since I have not always been a diligent poster--here you get 3 for the price of 1! Enjoy!

No, she is not allowed to wear the shades into the church building. LOL

Yes, he is spiderman. Is there anything else he could possibly be.....ever? He wasn't being terribly cooperative and this is the only good shot he really gave me.


She was totally in love with this dress (and so was I)....especially the long flowing lavender ribbons.


Different day....same suit....looking better than ever and taking some GREAT pictures!
2 comments:
Love the hugging photo!!!!
Darling Photos!
Post a Comment