So the other day, I got the game Just Dance by trading on old games at Gamestop. I was really excited to get it to compete against some of my friends and get a little exercise by dancing. I love to dance! Surprisingly, the kids think it is great(even though they have to spend TV tokens to play it)! Kate loves to dance anyways and isn't big on having to hold the controller while she does it. Dallin really caught on quickly that he was supposed to follow the on-screen dancer....he even figured out how to tell who was winning in a competition. And yes....he DID beat my high score once on "Who Let the Dogs Out". He scored over 7000!!! He has some moves!
I got this video of him gettin all down and funky to "I Like to Move It Move It!". It was so funny! He didn't know I was filming and it was hard to contain some of my laughter. I sure love my little guy! GO DALLIN!
As 2015 comes to a close...
10 years ago


3 comments:
How adorable! Dallin is really into the dancing...I can tell that he had no idea that you were taking him. Go Dallin!
THAT IS SOOO AWESOME! HE'S SOOO CUTE! Wow, he's really getting that figured out. That's so cool! That game looks really fun. I may have to do some trading of my own.
So cute!!! I should get that game! He would totally beat me though! :)
Post a Comment