This is the picture Kate colored at church of her family. Except for the baby, it is pretty dead on. When we picked her up and they gave it to us we cracked up for the rest of the day. Do you think Kate has some hidden rage against someone in particular? Maybe. Hmmm....Hmmmm....Who could it be?

LOL I can't help myself. It still makes me laugh every time I look at it. Christopher was actually the one who picked her up and pointed it out to me. No, Kate does not have issues with her dad. She is his princess. Yes, there are MANY other explanations. (She didn't have TIME to color it all or the fact that almost everyone in the family HAS red hair or maybe that was the only crayon she could get during nursery brawl), but I think it was hilariously funny to interpret anyways. Kate's Hidden (or not so hidden) rage. LOL

LOL I can't help myself. It still makes me laugh every time I look at it. Christopher was actually the one who picked her up and pointed it out to me. No, Kate does not have issues with her dad. She is his princess. Yes, there are MANY other explanations. (She didn't have TIME to color it all or the fact that almost everyone in the family HAS red hair or maybe that was the only crayon she could get during nursery brawl), but I think it was hilariously funny to interpret anyways. Kate's Hidden (or not so hidden) rage. LOL


3 comments:
That's funny!
haha!
How funny!
Post a Comment