PICTURES WE ORDERED
My favorite plain clothes picture...this is the one for the relatives folks :)
My favorite motorcycle picture....we ordered several of these :) They look so cute!
This was funny and cute but they were going so crazy that they wouldn't look at the camera and kept falling over and "galloping" away before we could get a shot.
Really love this shot, but did not order a bunch of them since it is just the back of Kate's head
PICTURES WE DID NOT ORDER
Tough call on this one, but the one we did order was similar and we liked it better
Did not order this one as a single, but DID order it as part of an enhancement. Really liked that Dallin brought his Teddy Bear and had him in the saddle bags here.
Ok....it totally looks like she is licking him. Ewwww
Cute picture, and I liked how he was pulling his glasses down, but his thumb was in front of Kate's face. 


Dallin looks like his snotty little sister is torturing him in this one....she probably was
Yes....this was the ONLY expression we could get out of Kate for the first SEVERAL shots. 




This was probably when Dallin was yelling "Ewwww Grooooosss" and I was saying something encouraging like "You better hug her RIGHT NOW! I don't care how gross it is!"
Did not order this as a single, but as part of an enhancement
Blink much? 



Did not order as an individual, but as part of an enhancement
ENHANCEMENTS (pictures you have seen with cool special effects) THAT WE ORDERED
Although we did not order any of these shots individually, we DID order this collage. These shots really balanced each other and looked cute in this layout.
Yep, we got the poster. It was so cute (and we had a coupon for a KILLER price). It has their names on it and the date. It has Christopher and I as the producers and Miss Lisa as the director. LOL
ENHANCEMENTS (pictures you have seen with cool special effects)WE DID NOT ORDER




I liked how they added the grass here....but not enough to order it. 

Cool effects again....like the butterflies, but not enough for the pricetag
I liked this one too, but not as much as the enhancements we ordered. 
My favorite plain clothes picture...this is the one for the relatives folks :)
My favorite motorcycle picture....we ordered several of these :) They look so cute!
This was funny and cute but they were going so crazy that they wouldn't look at the camera and kept falling over and "galloping" away before we could get a shot.
Really love this shot, but did not order a bunch of them since it is just the back of Kate's head
PICTURES WE DID NOT ORDER
Tough call on this one, but the one we did order was similar and we liked it better
Did not order this one as a single, but DID order it as part of an enhancement. Really liked that Dallin brought his Teddy Bear and had him in the saddle bags here.
Ok....it totally looks like she is licking him. Ewwww
Cute picture, and I liked how he was pulling his glasses down, but his thumb was in front of Kate's face. 


Dallin looks like his snotty little sister is torturing him in this one....she probably was
Yes....this was the ONLY expression we could get out of Kate for the first SEVERAL shots. 




This was probably when Dallin was yelling "Ewwww Grooooosss" and I was saying something encouraging like "You better hug her RIGHT NOW! I don't care how gross it is!"
Did not order this as a single, but as part of an enhancement
Blink much? 



Did not order as an individual, but as part of an enhancementENHANCEMENTS (pictures you have seen with cool special effects) THAT WE ORDERED
Although we did not order any of these shots individually, we DID order this collage. These shots really balanced each other and looked cute in this layout.
Yep, we got the poster. It was so cute (and we had a coupon for a KILLER price). It has their names on it and the date. It has Christopher and I as the producers and Miss Lisa as the director. LOLENHANCEMENTS (pictures you have seen with cool special effects)WE DID NOT ORDER





I liked how they added the grass here....but not enough to order it. 

Cool effects again....like the butterflies, but not enough for the pricetag
I liked this one too, but not as much as the enhancements we ordered. 


1 comment:
These really are very nice pictures! You'd never believe the untold stories behind the event; but, the kids look like angels. And they ARE darling! Love to you all! Mom
Post a Comment