Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Costumes Debut!!

Just a quick post to show off this year's Halloween costumes! We made our grand debut this evening at the ward Trunk or Treat party, but I took a few pictures of the kids before we left--lookin all cute and unrumpled.
Dallin is a lion this year. Isn't his costume AMAZING!? We actually bought it off ebay 2 years ago and it fits him just perfect this year.


















Kate was the pick of the pumpkin patch this year in her little costume. What a cutie pie (pumpkin pie that is lol)! It was hard to get her to hold still for a picture though.





Here I am as WonderMom! I wore my apron (with timer, pen, first aid kit, sanitizer, and wipes) and Dallin's cape. I stuck on a nametag on the front and back that said "Hi! I'm WonderMom" and then I put a whole bunch of nametags with mom jobs on them all over the apron (teacher, doctor, mediator, chef, chauffer, nutritionist, hair stylist, personal shopper, etc.) It was a pretty fly costume even if I do say so myself. I have to add that I was super proud of their trick or treat bags that I made for them this year. Aren't they sweet? Dallin love scarecrows and pumpkins and Kate adores all things Elmo so it worked out great. I just used 2 yellow gift bags ($1 for 2 at the dollar store) and the Elmo Halloween coloring book and a few stick on jewels I had laying around and TA-DA!

3 comments:

Nathan and Shannon said...

They both look so CUTE! And your costume rules! Way to go!

Tammy said...

So all of your costumes were awesome this year! Will told me that Kate looked like a "Pumpkin Princess", because she was sooo adorable and Dallin's costume was just too cool for school! I'm sure he loved being a lion. Your costume was sweet too and you only came up with it last minute! Halloween is a fun holiday! and by the way you got to e-mail me the photos you took of us.

csharpfamily said...

So very cute! Both kids look like they came out of the "Best Dressed" places to get costumes...not to mention the fact that they both look amazing in them. What an exciting Halloween! How very fun for everyone!