I just loved this picture of the cousins so much, I thought it should get its own post. I absolutely adore that our kids are growing up together. It is so much fun to see them grow and interact with each other. They fight. They love each other. They share. They steal toys. They clammer for attention. They kiss each other's boo boos. They antagonize one another. They encourage one another. Maddie is "one of the kids" now. She and Kate have actually been caught playing a few times without Kate being insanely jealous of Madison. Dallin still dotes over both girls and is very protective. He especially likes to "watch" Madison. I hope the cousins will always be close and a strong support for each other. Cute little stair steps!
As 2015 comes to a close...
10 years ago


2 comments:
awww I love this picture! I'm stealing it!
How darling! Looks like a photo that needs to be printed and shared with nana! hint hint! How adorable!
Post a Comment