Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just Like Daddy

Dallin has always wanted to be BIG. Since the day that child was born, he was not contented with being a baby. He was ready to be a big guy. Consequently, he always wants to do everything that the big guys do and strives to be just like daddy. (which is not going to be too tough considering he is a little clone). Dallin insisted at the tender age of 2 that he HAD to wear a tie to church on Sundays because daddy did. And he has been trying to shave almost as long. I have posts from way back when of Dallin all bloodied from "shaving". So this year, we got him his very own Spiderman shaving kit for Christmas. He really wanted one and was sooo excited about it. It is really precious because he takes shaving soooo seriously. He does it religiously every morning (just like daddy) and will come and show me how smooooth he is (while rubbing his hands all over his face). He is so proud, I just don't have the heart to tell him that his "razor" has plastic blades and his face was already that smooth and handsome. What a cutie! I love watching him shave so seriously. After he got the kit, Christopher took him upstairs and "taught" him how to shave. He will even do his upper lip just like daddy. It is too precious! Unfortunately, he is getting a little liberal with the shaving cream lately and I have seen him with it down his neck and even shaving his chest one day (ummmm....) A little cream is good....so A LOT is just amazing, right!? He is pretty good about cleaning it up though. What a little man! Here he is dabbing cream on his face (back when he used it more sparingly and was more cautious)Shaving the cheek very carefully. Don't forget the chin! See how serious he is!? I love you, Dallin!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

so cute!

Sparkle Mama said...

That is so cool! I will totally get Ethan a kit like that someday. What a sweetie pie that Dallin boy.