Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sunday Photo Shoot

So I thought that this past Sunday, the kids looked TOO TOO adorable in their cute Spring/Easter duds. Fortunately, Kate was being SUPER cooperative and I got some adorable pictures of my little princess. Unfortunately, Dallin was not. The above picture was the best one of them together. Enjoy!
He was so absolutely adorable that I HAD to get some pictures of him all dressed up. The only way I could get him to stand still and look at me was if he was holding Kate's hand....hence the floating hand in all the pictures.
Thoughtful AND handsome!
Got A LOT of this. I don't know why he was so ticked on this particular afternoon. Normally, I can't get a decent picture of Kate on a Sunday.
Here is Kate's cutie patootie butterfly hairdo. It is our quick fix when we want to look really fancy and are out of time before church.
See! See my dress! The mice made it! I am Cinderyeya!
What a beautiful princess! I really do like having a girly girl (most days....NOT the days we fight ALL DAY long because she won't wear anything but her best dress). She is even getting big enough to wear some of the beautiful jewelry her Grandma Faye has sent her (notice her pretty necklace and bracelet!)
LOVE MY WONDERFUL KIDDOS!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Adorable!!

Nathan and Shannon said...

Such cute kids! I love there outfits!

csharpfamily said...

Wow! What cute outfits and what cute hair on Kate! The hand holding was a cute touch! I also love those hair styles that you are able to pull off. Amazing!